A&E website now LIVE!

With many thanks to Joris - the A&E website is now live!

The booking form is there, details on the routes and some historic back ground. We will have a full blown route map once we have the OK on the copywrite.

We also have a Q&A section - which hopefully will answer most questions but please let me know if you think we need so others too. The Blog is there and this is where we will put the latest news and all the updates.

Have a good look around as we have some great WWII images in the pages all taken down here in Dorset - except one!

Will update the vehicle list as we go too and we have extra news to add too :whistle:

Please please, spread the word to everyone you know. If you are in a group, forums, trust and other networks then please ask them to spread the word as this is going to be a very special weekend. Email your databases and just give them the heads up - I am sure they would appreciate it as Gritineye pulled a rabbit out of the hat last night with the Long Tom and remember this is all about...

COMMEMORATION, EDUCATION AND INSPIRATION.

http://www.armourandembarkation.com

- apologies if I haven't returned anyones emails today as it has been a long one and wanted to get this done by tonight - I will follow them up in the AM

Cheers!

JB

Edited by Jack

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is it possible for someone to confirm the dates of this event so I can get on and book some time off.

Is it still Fri, Sat and Sun ??

Hi Rich - just getting on top of everything and a few changes and will update the site as soon as I can but Friday road run is scrapped because we do need to concentrate on the Saturday with the run into Dorchester which is the main focus now as we have to get it right with the amount of tanks that we expect to have - may be up to 15...........:wow:

- I am not worried - honestly :-X:iamsmiling:

• 2 weeks later...