New front page

Jack

Hi guys.

Hope you are getting used to the new look HMVF!

Don't go to change your book marks to http://www.hmvf.co.uk as this will take you to the home page and you can get to the forum from there.

The reason I ask is so that you get to see all of the latest news, features and pictures. I will up load a new picture every Monday and all of the pictures will be sent in from you guys.....right?! :x

They do not have to be of MV's, any thing related would be good...pictures of events, musuems, memorials etc etc. Karoshi may be banned from this feature as his truck has been featured to many times over on CCKW :evil: :roll: :wink: but I may be bribed :wink: after all, it is a GMC and a dam good looking one at that!

Also on the front page, you will also be able to go to the gallery page where you will be able to upload your own images, I am looking forward to that.

Also we will have an 'articles' page where those of us who like to write can submit our articles as we have seen in Micks post's about CMV, not every magazine can please everyone so here is your opportunity to write your own again, I am looking forward to that and I will write some more on that in a seperate post.

This is looking really good Jack!!!   

I'd like to say a BIG thanks to all involved for the hard work thats gone into the site  :lol: :lol:

Thanks Neil for your kind words, very much appreciated.

Thanks really need to go to MadMan who has worked extremely hard on this for a very long time, a true perfectionist and also thanks go to Oddball for his talents in the sign writing department - the banner on the home page.........love it!