Mystery Object No.118

fv1609

Grenade launchers????

Well done Neil you have won, first time I think:)

You have come as close I could reasonably expect anyone to get. They are improvised grenade launchers as you will see below.

App1484.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one clive you beat RF, :-D

Well it was Neil that beat RF really. Ultimately I will always loose because someone gets it eventually & yes usually RF. I always feel I have failed totally if someone gets it before there have been 100 hits.

Well it was Neil that beat RF really. Ultimately I will always loose because someone gets it eventually & yes usually RF. I always feel I have failed totally if someone gets it before there have been 100 hits.

I was not really into that one and had switched off sometime before. Well done Neil.

Clive, reckon I have may have done a few before 100 posts, all good fun though, except you keep sneaking those old ones in, might as well be medieval, so they are pure guesswork. Keep 'em coming, it livens things up :-D

Yes its funny how particular people get "into" a particular object & I can sense the feeling of frustration as all manner of suggestions come forth. Certain objects seem to trigger the humourists more than others. But I suppose a lot depends on who just happens to be around at the time of a new MO.

Well in about a minute there will be a new MO, going to claim back your crown Richard? Show em all how it's done :-D