Shuttleworth Collection

Guest Yin717

Guest Yin717

This really is for those of you that love planes. It is an amazing collection of planes and the amazing thing is, they are all refurbished and can actual fly! All of them! Some of their planes are actually the only flyable ones in the world! If your interested it's kind of in the middle of no where just off Biggleswade in Bedfordshire. If you love planes you should check this out.

I've another friend who helps out there who recently got his prop swinging license. Not a job I'd fancy doing. I've worked on planes before, and compression testing the engines while holding the prop was enough for me. Wouldn't fancy it with the ignition on!

I've done it a few times and it's not that bad. The main thing to remember is that it's the prop swinger who is in charge. Not all pilots are happy with that though.....

Guest Yin717
I've done it a few times and it's not that bad. The main thing to remember is that it's the prop swinger who is in charge. Not all pilots are happy with that though.....

I bet they ain't! I know how pilots always like to have control!