Hello from the Hampshire wastelands

dollythelw

Hi all!

my name is Jez Goodwin, I live in the cultural jewel of the South (Basingstoke), married to a mad Slovak woman, we have a newborn son, a workshop full or stupid stuff, a prediliction for racing offroad cars in Eastern Europe and Russia and now the owners of a rather swanky ex-German Army Iveco Magirus DOKA.

looking forward to picking your brains and trying to return the favour :)

Cheers

Jez

150d_3.jpg

Would this be the new support vehicle for mouse?

For anyone who wants an idea of gentle jaunts in Russia have a search for Ladoga. I've got the video's from the last 2 years and it is well worth having a look! Enough mud, deepwater etc.... to keep even scammell owners happy!:cool2::-D

Thanks guys,

Mouse is off to pastures new Edd, The team is going to be building 2 new cars this autumn as well as prepping the Maggie for the joys that Russian tours provide :sweat:

if anyone is really bored we have a team website House of Flying Spanners theres a couple of vids (turn your speakers up if you like the sound of V8's :) )

The maggie was bought to provide a baby buggy for our little one and keep him out of Mosquito range (or at least make them work for it!) so it will be violated with a camperbody on the back (sorry), first impressions from bringing it back from Germany are very good, quiet, fast, civilised and pretty good on fuel, single wheel conversion and some 14R20s is the next job on the list

for the mud pluggers out there this is my dirty habit, I cant kick it, I dont even want to try to be honest :-D

2815E1F57F4E-10.jpg

Birzelio3-349.jpg

Image6.jpg

if you get stuck for bits Adam we trundle round Russia every now and then and spend a fair bit of time in Eastern Europe, Im sure we can chuck something in the boot if needed :)