Bunker Bash, thankyou

Marmite!!

Well it must of been the wettest & most windy few days of the year but the MV owners & re-enactors still turned up for our first show at a new venue & more still arrived today (Sunday).

I would like to say a big thank you on behalf of Essex Armour & Softskins to the following who made the show what it was..

Mike Parrish for letting us hold the show at the Bunker.

Minty & all the guys from the NLBA

Sean & all the guys from the MMVG

John Blackman.

The Devils in Red.

Battle for Europe

Kompanie1

Dave Try (Fire Cover & Comms)

Brentwood ACF

Brentwood TA (Petroleum Squadron)

Stan Capes & the North Thames Imps

Suzy & Stuart for bringing their field Kitchen & cooking for Everyone on site.

War & Peace (Jeep Raffle).

Colin Cox.

Tim Woods.

A special thankyou to Tony Corbin for bringing his GTB Bomb Service Vehicle http://www.mvt-essex.org.uk/tc4.htm & Aveley Military Vehicle Group, for their help throughout the show, Stuart (Saracenstump) & Vicky for delaying the start of their family holiday to support the show with their Saracen

& every one else that supported the show.

We have had very good feedback from those that attended & we are already in talks with the site owner for a bigger show next year, we will also be putting on a show in September this year, details to follow.

Hi Lee

I could only get there for the one day...sunday which probably turned out to be the worst weatherwise, but i still thought it was a really good show

well done to everyone involved in putting it all togther...bet it can't have been easy

I had never been to the bunker before so it was good to have a look round that too

cheers

Chris

Was there on Saturday - planning to stay overnight - but the wife got other ideas due to wind & rain and given what was planned expense-wise the next day it seemed politic to keep her happy!). However I echo Chris's sentiments!!!!

I had a great time there - some very nice vehicles on display and enjoyed my time talking to the various owners and crews. I must admit to feeling a bit of a square peg in a round hole at times being sans vehicle - but next time should see Maude there too :D

Then all John and Lee need to do is find some one with a Salamander to complete the set for the group!! :D:D:D