withams july tender

David Ives

yes chris im thinking of one but i need to know what they averaged at or would it be better to get one of the direct release ones

i know i would have to go up to have a look and would have to get the time off this time so i dont end up with two

yes chris im thinking of one but i need to know what they averaged at or would it be better to get one of the direct release ones

i know i would have to go up to have a look and would have to get the time off this time so i dont end up with two

Buy two and sell the other for profit!

I've seen people trying to sell them around the 5 grand mark about twice what they go for at Witham's. If you can do that it's effectively Buy One Get One Free as the Lancashire Hotpots would say.

I got a mint very low mileage one for £2000+vat in tender sale but that was 2 years ago. It depends if you really want one you see or are prepared to wait. I put what I thought was a low bid in and was very surprised to get the vehicle for the money. Lot's of others were looking at it and another one, the best two by far in that tender.

As Chris says you've really got to go and look, definately still bargains to be had and much better value than buying one of the refurbed ones in my opinion.

For what it is worth we have just backloaded 20 Harley bikes from my unit and 4 servicing trailers (the ones used in the field to lube and service vehicles by REME) the bikes are all very low mileage 4 to 7K and full servicing history- coming to a Withams auction real soon - other RLC units have done the same so there should be loads -spread the word.