East Sussex wind down 25-27 sept 2009

Hi all, as the title says, an end of season wind down event held in east sussex. No beer/food on site, although 'interesting' pub just down road :)

If interested pm me, this MAY lead to a full military rally next year, but as I say, this year, more of a chill out do.

Andy

Wish people would check the forum before organising events...

http://www.hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?p=155143#post155143

Lee, I did see this event posted,.......BUT, as I'm in East Sussex and your in Essex, I don't think there's that much of a problem.

I to support the work for H4H, and will be collecting, if that is what you are refering to,......also, as you know, to be able to orgainise any event, we are in the hands of landowners, etc, so choice of date is'nt always one's first choice.

Andy

Is the pub as interesting as it used to be? I mean are the holes in the floor fixed?

:-D must admit to not having been into it, for a fair while,......although I'm guessing its changed a bit, (unfortunatly.) twas good watching the wallpaper unfurl from the walls, some nights when the place really got warm. :rofl:

Guess I should have said, if you like steam engines, then, 'come on down....................':)

• 3 weeks later...
is this still on andy ?

if it is, could you not get a couple of bacteria bars to come along for those that cant be bothered to cook :-D

regards

Hi Graham,

Yup still on, :) few more folk expressing interest which is great,..re the food thing, I'll look into it,........see you at Laughton, and yes, I'll have the SLOE GIN..............:cool2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic-ly laid back weekend. :)

Many thanks to Chris G. Gritineye, Graham 44k6, Richard Farrent, and John and Pat, aka Cat and Patweasle.

Good news is this event IS going to become a regular one, with a few 'extra's', next year........:-D

My thanks to the above mentioned for helping me to round off a good year in grand style..........see you all soon.

Andy

What a fantastic-ly laid back weekend. :)

Many thanks to Chris G. Gritineye, Graham 44k6, Richard Farrent, and John and Pat, aka Cat and Patweasle.

Good news is this event IS going to become a regular one, with a few 'extra's', next year........:-D

My thanks to the above mentioned for helping me to round off a good year in grand style..........see you all soon.

Thanks Andy :thumbsup: a very enjoyable afternoon when I came down on Saturday. Had not been to the venue since 1987, a few changes and plenty to look at.

Great to catch up with everybody. Look forward to next year's event down there.

regards, Richard