Very unmilitary - TV just died...

ArtistsRifles

Any one out there got experience of LCD TVS?? Our old set (CRT) just gave up the ghost so needs to be replaced PDQ - wifes already getting soap opera withdrawal symptoms... - with something a bit more up to date.

Howver I admit to knowing nothing about the new gen TV's. Browsing the web the Sony Bravias look good - the KDL-40W2000 seems best bet. Before I go lose a grand from my vehicles account though I thought I'd better seek advice first!!

Help any one????????? :oops: :oops: :roll:

Thanks lads - will go nosing one night this week.

Urgency has diminished a lot as the old box suddenly burst into life the other day - no one touched it, it just switched on - bit like an MV's electrical system......

Anyway - SWMBOAAC can now see her soaps so alls safe in the home again... :-)

I'd avoid Plasma. A friend of mine has one, and his daughter has watched the childrens TV channel so much, the channel logo has burned itself premanently onto the screen, so you see it watching any channel!!!

My dad got an LCD flat TV, and he didn't spare the bank account, and to be honest, the picture was poor compared to a 'Real' TV!!

I'd go for electron bullets every time!!!

Steve