Military Vehicle Stencil Kits

HWade

Evening Gents

How many peaple have trouble getting the right stencils,I am putting togeather

some precut stencil kits for various vehicles.for example a GMC 353 kit would have a large (bonnet Star).(Small star for side),side stencil for truck body( Length,width,Net Weight,Gross weight,Total).Fuel tank(Min 70 Octane)Bonnet(Prestone 44)Back(caution Left Hand Drive)(Bonnet Numbers)(Bumper Numbers).These stencils would be available in oil board or vinyl with a semi sticky back this stopping overspray.The kits would cost £25.00 each.One off stencils also available.The kits will be available from the about middle of March.

My god - is this a dream.........

Could be your first sale Howard - a couple of questions

1. Can you do numbers bonnet/bumper numbers?

2. what height would they be?

Best wishes.

Jack.

Hello Jack

I thought I had forgot something the kit includes the numbers,with reference to the height thats up to you I will look up the correct size,there must be one, although when you look at different MVs some are different.

Cheers

Howard

Hello Jack

If you can let me know what numbers you require for the bonnet and bumper,do you want Bomb group markings,Red ball express,fighter group markings.

Will leave it up to you.

Hi Howard.

I will email them over - mine is done up as 56th Signals - they stayed a village over from me a few days before D-Day.

Cheers

Jack.

• 3 weeks later...