A Big Thank You for all the Support Given to a New Comer.

Enfield 42

I want to thank everyone who has helped me in regards to my Royal Enfield WDCO, I feel more confident to tackle the problems I may come across with the adventures WDCO. I have met a lot of enthusiasts at the Wartime in the Vale 2013, new friendships are always good! Nick;)

I want to thank everyone who has helped me in regards to my Royal Enfield WDCO, I feel more confident to tackle the problems I may come across with the adventures WDCO. I have met a lot of enthusiasts at the Wartime in the Vale 2013, new friendships are always good! Nick;)

It looked very nice at the show as well. Thanks also to you for providing me with a few extra details about your bike Nick.

Scott

Hi Ron, Ted said you have many great machines.......I hope I can be invited to see them sometime. I am hoping to visit Ted soon and wondered if I could come if that's OK. It is easy to become so consumed in this world, and I'm loving every minute; however my feet disagrees after being in ammo boots all weekend. Wartime in the Vale became Wartime on my feet from all the dancing, and going to meet new people with so many good bike/vehicles. :nut:

It looked very nice at the show as well. Thanks also to you for providing me with a few extra details about your bike Nick.

Scott

Scot its was a total pleasure, and I saw you taking pictures of the battle. Hope you now have time to relax after being so busy. Nick ;)

Thanks Ron, spoke to Ted today and he told me of the museum of mannequins; I think we have something else in common!:cool2: I don`t think I will be able to get down until August, as I will be doing Brighton run. This will be more cost effective for me, so I am going to explain to Ted that I will transfer money to him. I then can arrange collection of bits by Royal Mail, because I need them sooner. The only thing I can`t get from either Ted or Hitchcock's is the wheel spindle :undecided:. Best Regards Ron and thanks to all helping me in this search.

Well I can easily get a spindle made if Ted has a pattern to borrow. As far as the mannequins are concerned. Some moth damaged sent me into a period of despair. So I have sold my entire uniform collection and rather concentrate on the vehicles.

Ron

Edited by Ron

Thanks Ron I am unsure if Ted has a spindle lose, and I don`t want to make it difficult for him. Those bloody moths are a nightmare, but guess everything has a right to eat! lol I think my partner maybe going to see her family this weekend at Ferndown, and she will hopefully go to Teds for the bits. Take care Ron

Thanks Ron, spoke to Ted today he is such a nice guy as are you. It was good Chris Hall spoke to Ted too, I am such a lucky boy!:laugh: Ted said today that he would give you his spare spindle for you to remake and he or you could post it to me, I will pay before either of you send. Ron my number is 07845327228 if you need to speak to me, my partner is seeing Ted on Saturday around 12-2; she is visiting her family in Ferndown. Thanks Ron I hope one day I can return all the help I have received:-).

Did you manage to find a wheel? Is it a bare hub? I think Ted may have a spare spindle, he purchased from another guy I know, a project which included a WD/CO front hub, brake plate and spindle which I sold to him last year. The front spindle was made by me from high tensile steel so is more than adequate.

Did you manage to find a wheel? Is it a bare hub? I think Ted may have a spare spindle, he purchased from another guy I know, a project which included a WD/CO front hub, brake plate and spindle which I sold to him last year. The front spindle was made by me from high tensile steel so is more than adequate.

Thanks Chris, yes Ted has been able to sort me out. I just need rim, spokes and spindle. The forum is so helpful and so is it members! Hope to catch you all one day for a proper chat! Nick

Ted is droping his spindle to me on Friday and I'll get one made....or two.

I have that picture in the centre of your poster. Some of those bikes in the line are WD/G's and maybe even an 'L'.

Ron

Thanks Ron, I just wanted to give a bit of a history of Royal Enfield to the public, and naming what my bike was. Thanks for the offer of the spindles also, that would be great just let me know what I owe you. Everyone who have helped me I want to thank in person one day. Regards Nick