Who wants a T-Shirt ?

M5Clive

You will remember in 2007 Suzanne and I came up with the simple design for a Operation Bolero T-Shirt - See below!

DSC_0660.jpg

(This was the very limited edition one including the date!!!)

Now I thought it might be nice to do another 'exclusive design' that you can wow your friends with at Beltring the following week and let them know you belong to an 'exclusive club!' If you want an 'Our Little Friends' T-shirt, please reply on this thread stating how many you want and the sizes you want. Last time we had small, medium, large, XL, and Pavarotti !

From memory they were about £10 in 2007 but we did have a shed-load printed as the lottery money cushioned the blow. This time I'm stumping up the funds, so we wont be quite so foot-loose with the quantity being ordered. I'm guessing they will be around £12 - £14 dependent on numbers printed. The more we buy, the cheaper they'll be.

Put me down for one XL.

Will you print very small kids sizes too?

I wondered about kiddie ones to!!!!! Mind you my Jack would probably fit a sml now!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning Clive

I`ll have an XL and a L please.

Incidentally i`ve got my fuel pump back, i`m off to put it on in a minute. Fingers crossed time.

see you in a fortnight

Dave Griffin

1 x large for Howard Wade

1 x XL for Ed Abbott

1 x Medium Chris Maine

XXL, small, medium, large, for Hughie Saunders

2 x Medium for Gary & Sue Banks

1x small, 1x medium for Casey Bowden

1 x large, 1 x XLarge for Fred Astbury

(Notes to remind me when placing the order!)

PS - I was at the printers this morning roughing out the T-Shirt design and they are looking the Dog's What'zits !

Edited by M5Clive
Hughie Saunders not knowing his waist size!

Two large for me please Clive. Just got to get the Jeep through its MoT on Tuesday after its Normandy run. I'm free to help up at Hardwick if & when needed - just let me know. Boris the Morris is ready to roll. All the best. Jerry

Mike Davies and Will Burford - 2 x large

David Hines - 1 x large

Nick Pennistan - 1 x small

Rosie's Revised order - 1 x XL, 1 x large, 1 x XXL and if you can get child sizes, 1 x 12 yr old and 1 x 10 yr old (OR 2 x small)

Brian Slingsby - 3 x XL, 1 X large, 1 x Med. (ie 5 in total)

Edited by M5Clive