HMVF's future..

Jack

Cheers Simon and will have that sorted on Tuesday too :)

All done and Enigma's copy and Private mw's too! And thank you Bazz for your subscription!

I have a theory as to why we have some many magazines that do not reach their destination...

We send them in a clear plastic envelope so you can see the whole magazine - do you think that along the chain that some folks see this and can see what's inside and they grab them for themselves???

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All done and Enigma's copy and Private mw's too! And thank you Bazz for your subscription!

I have a theory as to why we have some many magazines that do not reach their destination...

We send them in a clear plastic envelope so you can see the whole magazine - do you think that along the chain that some folks see this and can see what's inside and they grab them for themselves???

You may be on to something.

A good chance someone liking what they see and stealing a copy for themselves.

You may be on to something.

A good chance someone liking what they see and stealing a copy for themselves.

It just seems strange that so many get lost and all the magazines that I have come here are in plastic envelopes that are transparent........

I just wanted to say thanks. The back issue arrived today and I was very surprised to also receive the Preview Issue as a bonus! Many thanks.

Just one question. Exactly how many issues have been published? I now have the Preview, Vol.1 No.2 and Vol.1 No. 3. Was there a Vol.1 No.1 or is that the Preview Issue?

Yes, that's the one billed as the Special Preview Issue. I can't work out is there's another between that one and the one with the Dutch Leopard on the cover.

Hi guys

Yes there are three and Snapper and Bodge are just finalising issue four and then we go to print and it is a stunner too!

Thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

Jack.

• 3 weeks later...
The first magazine that was lost appeared last week!

BUT... It got lost because the adress on it said Netherlands ANTILLES.

That's near Venezuela!

See we are truly international!!!

- + I am glad you got the first one as I thought I was going mad!!!!!!

See we are truly international!!!

- + I am glad you got the first one as I thought I was going mad!!!!!!

Those of us that know you can confirm you are as mad as a box of frogs:nut::rotfl: You would have to be to start and fund HMVF then change tack in your business, then start a new magazine and then take on the immense job of promoting and organising A&E. I noticed in a post recently you said you had gone out of the office for a cuppa and a smoke. The stress must be getting to you if you've started smoking although you didn't say what you were smoking:whistle::D

Those of us that know you can confirm you are as mad as a box of frogs:nut::rotfl: You would have to be to start and fund HMVF then change tack in your business, then start a new magazine and then take on the immense job of promoting and organising A&E. I noticed in a post recently you said you had gone out of the office for a cuppa and a smoke. The stress must be getting to you if you've started smoking although you didn't say what you were smoking:whistle::D

Not sure if its madness Degsy - more like being thick and into pain.

Yes I did go outside for a smoke (gives me a hard image - bit like Clint Eastwood) which turned into about 50 smokes - never used to smoke until now! I need to get a proper day job!

Not sure if its madness Degsy - more like being thick and into pain.

Yes I did go outside for a smoke (gives me a hard image - bit like Clint Eastwood) which turned into about 50 smokes - never used to smoke until now! I need to get a proper day job!

You wish :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: