Scivo18's First Post Introduction

Scivo18

Hi Everyone

I have just done my first post, and here is some information.

I am from Kerang, Victoria in Australia, I have had an interest in Military Vehicles since primary school when my father a WW11 veteran,and I found a wrecked Jeep, many years latter we sold it and found another far more complete machine.

For a few years I raced off road motorcycles, so that consumed most of my time and budget, when I retired from racing the time and budget was available and the military vehicle bug came back.

If you have the time have a look at www.timstankworld.com that will show you most of the collection, the latest addition is a 1944 Dukw, it only arrived last week, so is not on the site yet. Unfortunately the 25 Pdr and limber are gone due to the 12 year long drought that we have been experiencing.

The current inventory is, M3 Stuart Tank, M3 Halftrack (Autocar), F60L Portee with 2 Pdr Anti Tank gun, 1944 Dukw, 1944 Willy's Jeep, WC56 Dodge Command Car, LP2A Bren Gun Carrier, BSA M20 Motorcycle (My father was a Dispatch rider and rode them in WW11), a Welbike with container, Italian Parachute pushbike, A BSA folder up bike, a Bantam trailer, a #4 Australian trailer.

If anyone is every in the area just drop me a line.

Tim Scriven

Edited by Marmite!!
Put correct web link in