Clubhouse design

Caddy

So I've come across a book that might help with the plan of the clubhouse, how's this for a plan?

E286BA7B-E8FB-462C-9CDB-81CDC50872BA.jpg

There's even a bit of spec for vehicle storage:

6B57822A-028B-44FB-B168-B044C86150DF.jpg

It all (and more) comes from this book:

B6C85F3E-F8FF-4ADE-9921-25E952EFC083.jpg

Got given it along with a few other interesting books by my boss who used to work at Shoeburyness.

Edited by Caddy
Wrong photo

I see it's got the "Workshops for Mechanical Vehicles" section. Has it got the Annex for "Garaging, Mechanical Transport, Vehicles not yet broken"

Jack is in charge of the new valet parking system so everything needs to go direct to the workshops:D

Mike

Got to have to rethink that Rosie, the Stolly lake is in full flood right now and already lapping at the front doorstep...

No problem we've moved all existing stock (yes you did leave half a bottle) upstairs..:beer:

No! I didn't leave half a bottle, Degsy pinched it from me when I popped to the ladies room.

Anyway the grapes in the vineyard are almost ready, roll up your trouser legs everyone!

No! I didn't leave half a bottle, Degsy pinched it from me when I popped to the ladies room.

Anyway the grapes in the vineyard are almost ready, roll up your trouser legs everyone!

I just knew I'd get blamed for something:cry:

If I have read the plans correctly there are a number of little rooms marked LAV. Good to see traditional terminology being used, unlike these days when in a recent hijack, the pilot was locked out of his cabin after he had been to the "bathroom"!

Oh for goodness sake, he had been to the LAV.

So will the clubhouse LAVS be introduced to the latest technology that was installed in barracks?

App3943.jpg

As we are updating the Clubhouse - has anyone thought of an indoor, all weather airstrip. Or haven't I thought that one through..........:cool2:

You could always transfer to helicopter training......wasn't it the Germans who demonstrated a helicopter in a building?

ISTR it was Hanna Reitch at the Berlin Motor Show.