Bieulieu 2009

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

We found this wig in jacks tent,He bought it off a stall ready for War and peace.:-D

Bealieauolord093.jpg

Bealieauolord094.jpg

Bealieauolord095.jpg

A rare appearance of the Vallantine.

Bealieauolord122.jpg

We found this wig in jacks tent,He bought it off a stall ready for War and peace.:-D

Bealieauolord093.jpg

Bealieauolord094.jpg

Bealieauolord095.jpg

A rare appearance of the Vallantine.

Bealieauolord122.jpg

Looking good in it new paint John,Colin,My self and some help from freinds only just finished it before it was collected

Looking good in it new paint John,Colin,My self and some help from freinds only just finished it before it was collected

Sounds like a certain firm selling champs ,collected late on Fridays,bump start ,mind the paints still wet.:trustme:

Bealieauolord007.jpg

Bealieauolord014.jpg

His Lordship arrives to hand out the prizes

Bealieauolord013.jpg

Bealieauolord100.jpg

Best light post war,and best in show well deserved came from Wales,told me he was down to 30mph on some of the hills :sleep:

Some very clean machines CW ! Thanks for posting em ! :-D

Your welcome mate :-D

Some of those vehicles look a lot better than when they were factory fresh, that guy from S.Wales gets around with his Traveller, I,ve met him at several shows.

They do your right,we used to buy them from ruddington,i remember them being a bit darker in colour more DBG,that looks a bit more like mid bronze,never the less a great effort,he told me it was two pack baked in the oven.No nutmeg.he will be at Evesham i think he is 83.CW.

That was just too funny CW!!!! It was one of those moments where you look twice!!!

- you just never know when CW is going to appear and you never know what is going to happen - the man has a certain 'edge'.:trustme::sweat::banghead:

That was just too funny CW!!!! It was one of those moments where you look twice!!!

- you just never know when CW is going to appear and you never know what is going to happen - the man has a certain 'edge'.:trustme::sweat::banghead:

Laughters the best medicine mate,we need a lot more of it.and its funny how events leed up to it,it all panned out in a couple of minutes.When PW saw me she had a laughing fit and nearly gave the game away.Hope you had a good sales day.There was a lot of your 9x9s about.:-D

Laughters the best medicine mate,we need a lot more of it.and its funny how events leed up to it,it all panned out in a couple of minutes.When PW saw me she had a laughing fit and nearly gave the game away.Hope you had a good sales day.There was a lot of your 9x9s about.:-D

And there was you thinking you looked 30 years younger and fancying your chances with the 'totty':nono: Much better to look older , they think you're harmless, little do they know:trustme::-D

And there was you thinking you looked 30 years younger and fancying your chances with the 'totty':nono: Much better to look older , they think you're harmless, little do they know:trustme::-D

:whistle::dancing::goodidea::rofl:

I only made the Monday. As i arrived, everybody else seemed to be on their way out. I blame the BBC for driving everybody off by announcing heavy rain all day. Silly so and so's. I got sun burned and felt a right prat carrying a rain coast and umbrella. Nice to see catweazle though. Somehow i missed Jack?

Tim (too)

I only made the Monday. As i arrived, everybody else seemed to be on their way out. I blame the BBC for driving everybody off by announcing heavy rain all day. Silly so and so's. I got sun burned and felt a right prat carrying a rain coast and umbrella. Nice to see catweazle though. Somehow i missed Jack?

Tim (too)

Terrified as to what i might get up to next he crept of in the night and never came back.:-D