The troubles with Pigs....

Small start to the, well not restoration, but spring clean and sort things out...

due a repaint... but first, once again!

BRAKES!!!! bloody things leaking again! after a master cylinder overhaul and a replacement wheel cylinder and seals.

Has been sitting for about 2 months on return the header is empty?

no real trace of where it has gone! i just hope its not in the drums!! topped back up monday and there is no loss! but it has gone somewhere!!

so here goes fault finder no2!

I really dont need the grief of replacement cylinders , master and hydrovac!!

or is that part the fun haha

oh well,, ill post more on the weekend

i hope not, thats one item i have not worked on, but alas, i may be an expert soon...

im taking the ol girl to my work (just across the road) and taking the wheels off and cleaning all the wheel stations and checking everything..

hopefully find the prob, as there is nothing better than a warm and dry workshop rather than a field

i know, my tracta joints are leeking a bit, as well as the trasfer box, i just have no idea where the fluid has gone as yet, but im sure it cant be a freak one off...

i just dont wanna have to replace loads before overlord when i have loads to do anyhows

great! one cylinder is leaking from the banjo nut,other now has piston stuck... need to replace all the seals in all cylinders...

as well as the master cylinder may be leaking again!!

i give up! bloody pig!!!

call them that for a reason!

any one got any cheap cylinder seals?

• 3 weeks later...

Well im getting there, slowly!

I have got all the brakes ready for the repair kits that should be in the post by now, so a full cup replacement on all cylinders as well as master repair kit.

Fingers crossed!

Also she is all sanded down ready for the Deep bronze green repaint. also have been on the interior stuck all the roof pads back up(i give it 10 days!)

and have been trying to fix all the little bits you miss and paint as much as i can...

Also have kinda struck a deal at work! so i should be able to (fingers crosses) if the MD is kind, buy 200litres of 4star for £50! now i have said that it wont happen! haha

But this sat is paint day as well as brake overhaul .

then its a full service and fluid change and lets all hope that she gets to OVERLORD and i shall see you all there!

Could do with a spare Distributor if any one has one? or just arm and brush/contacts

bye for now