Wanted!mechanics for fv432 in south yorkshire

Hello everybody,

I have currently just purchased a 432 apc and wondering if there is anyone about that has work on them and would like to carry on working on them.

We are completely stripping it down and giving it a good old paint job, perhaps to its original.

Like I said if there is anyone about please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Thank you

THE-URBANLEGEND.COM

too be honest it is all a bit under wraps at the moment.

trying to get insurance for it is a nightmare. If you want to come down and have a look its no problem.

We are just in the process of getting it from lincoln back to doncaster,low loaders are not cheap and our range rover will definitely not pull it!

cheers

Jonathan Stuart

do you have the history on this vehicle if not give me the army reg no and i shall see what i can do for you.if you would like me to cover the restoration work on it i shall see if i can get it in the magazine i write for if you like.

my number is 07849051722 steve.i live in ripon

too be honest it is all a bit under wraps at the moment.

trying to get insurance for it is a nightmare. If you want to come down and have a look its no problem.

We are just in the process of getting it from lincoln back to doncaster,low loaders are not cheap and our range rover will definitely not pull it!

cheers

Jonathan Stuart

as for insurance try roadsure

yeh just had a little look at their site,i decided in the end to just let and insurance broker do it for me. came up with a company called trade ex. thanks for the recommendation Jonny.

Cheiftain- not got any details on it as of yet but im pretty sure there are some!i'll call you tomorrow and tell you all about it!

thanks