Number plate font?

MiketheBike

I am trying to get a font that looks about right for the military reg on my Ferret. I am hoping to print it out, then cut it out as a stencile.

I have worked out that about 300 point is close enough (that ~ 3inch high), but cannot find a suitable font.

Closest I can find is MS UI Gothic, but the letters seem to be a bit wide.

I can mess with the number "4", as that seems to be incorrect in any font.

Thanks

Mick

Mick,

Sometimes hardware stores sell stick on letters in white. These are usually the correct font. Somewhere I have some with the phone number etc of the manufacturer. If you get really stuck let me know!

Chris

Good site, known about it for a while (I occasionally use the APP-6 fonts) but there appears to be a lack of letter-based fonts, only the graphical symbol fonts he does. Did I miss something there?

Good site, known about it for a while (I occasionally use the APP-6 fonts) but there appears to be a lack of letter-based fonts, only the graphical symbol fonts he does. Did I miss something there?

Sorry mate! May have been the wrong site. I know Tom and he sent me some fonts. There was a site posted that had several fonts. Unfortunatley had computer problems so may have lost the link. I'll try to find them. :red: