Slr trilux

james-sas

• 4 months later...

Good news - my sight mount resurfaced - back in the USA a few weeks ago. :shocked:

The Post Office (well OK - Parcel Force) had returned it to sender - apparently they tried a number of times to deliver it but no one was home. My mate in the USA had a list of the attempted dates - and I was home every time so what happened there is any ones guess. Any ways - we went over to Colorado two and a bit weeks ago for the 2009 Saab Owners Convention and the 10 year reunion of the Rockies Run and my mate had it posted to the hotel for me. Brought it back home and I now have a mounted L2A2 sight at last!!! :yay: :yay:

The reunion was good too - the run was re-staged and we had a great 5 days - driving around in a H3 because the rental firms had run out of the large Ford we had booked so they gave us the H3 at the same rate. They ran out due to the flight being late - which in turn was due to two people with Arabic names checking their hold baggage in then vanishing so the holds had to be searched to get the offending bags off again. The cabin crew were decidedly unamused!!!