Greetings

Yorkie

Sorry, posted a couple of quesions before introducing myself. Here goes anyway.

Lets see... ex Army Air Corps, left nearly 10 years ago, started as Driver/Sig Groundcrewman, on SIII FFR, RL, MK aircraft refueller (now why don't we see many of them on the circuit?), progressed onto APCRA Saracen (briefly) and then Sultan, Class II HGV on a knocker (interesting), then went into the flying side.

Now working offshore, with time to spare, and hoping to acquire a Commer 3-ton GS, for restoration. So far, this forum has provided me with a whole range of useful information, and I'd like to express my thanks to all who've assisted. Much more to come, I'm sure.

And now a piccy for all you Pig fans;

File0016.jpg

Sadly, I'm not sure of the dude's identity. He was a buddy of the photographer, my brother, and the photograph was taken in the Shankhill Road area of Belfast in '84.

I've got a photo of me with my last set of military wheels, if anyone's interested?

Sadly, I'm not sure of the dude's identity. He was a buddy of the photographer, my brother, and the photograph was taken in the Shankhill Road area of Belfast in '84.

I've got a photo of me with my last set of military wheels, if anyone's interested?

He looks to pretty to be a soldier :shock:

Lets have a look at the picture of your MV...it is a GMC, isn't it :twisted:

Sorry, Rus, but never based at either Gatow or Gutersloh. Spent most of my time in Detmold.

I now sit on a large, floating drilling rig, watching about two dozen alarm systems, keeping it the right way up, and surfing.