The "DOC" is in da house!

hello everyone,

my name is Nick Walsh but i get called Doc most of the time! :-D

i am not lucky enough to own any historic vehicles although i wish i could lol,{would love an 80's army ambulance and a katy ambulance} i am a living historian as a rule i have a small ww1 field hospital display {in the great war society} with the only mock up of a ww1 field x-ray unit in the world, i also have a small ww2 field hospital {basically same kit with a few bits swapped around} i also dabble in ww2 desert medical officer,R.A.F WW2 M.O, 1st world war imperial russian m.o, and a RAMC officer in korea, new projects in development is cyprus U.N 1969 M.O, 1980's RAMC officer / nco and RAF M.O 1980'S {I hope towards falkands/n.i impressions} i would like to work with a katy ambulance in the future and maybe an army/raf ambulance 1980's, i have also had offers to work with a ww1 model t ambulance.

some of you may know me as BLOOD&BULLETS from the wwii forum.

i have been asked to appear at the bunker bash last year and this year but without transport hire for my kit i cannot alas attend.

i am an active xbox live player and can be found online most nights playing "World at War" as an accomplished sniper and i have occasionally been asked to train new xbox snipers:saluting:

cheers

nick walsh:):-D

hello everyone,

my name is Nick Walsh but i get called Doc most of the time! :-D

i am not lucky enough to own any historic vehicles although i wish i could lol,{would love an 80's army ambulance and a katy ambulance} i am a living historian as a rule i have a small ww1 field hospital display {in the great war society} with the only mock up of a ww1 field x-ray unit in the world, i also have a small ww2 field hospital {basically same kit with a few bits swapped around} i also dabble in ww2 desert medical officer,R.A.F WW2 M.O, 1st world war imperial russian m.o, and a RAMC officer in korea, new projects in development is cyprus U.N 1969 M.O, 1980's RAMC officer / nco and RAF M.O 1980'S {I hope towards falkands/n.i impressions} i would like to work with a katy ambulance in the future and maybe an army/raf ambulance 1980's, i have also had offers to work with a ww1 model t ambulance.

some of you may know me as BLOOD&BULLETS from the wwii forum.

i have been asked to appear at the bunker bash last year and this year but without transport hire for my kit i cannot alas attend.

i am an active xbox live player and can be found online most nights playing "World at War" as an accomplished sniper and i have occasionally been asked to train new xbox snipers:saluting:

cheers

nick walsh:):-D

Hello Nick, Isnt that a Paradox though? A Doctor & then a Sniper....Ha,Ha.:rofl: