rays ffr 109

ray109 (RIP)

Looks good Ray, why not bring it to our show...

Essex Armour & Softskins MV Group will be holding their Annual Military Vehicle Show at "Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker" on 20th & 21st May, camping from midday Friday 19th, on site catering within the Bunker, all vehicles welcome including Tracked.

The Bunker is located on the A128 Ongar Road & is within easy reach of the M25 & M11

http://essex-armour-mvgroup.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/page7.html

For a booking form or more details please email lee@ferret32ba77.fslife.co.uk

Lee your such a pimp!

Such blatant show advertising I can expect from me, but you...never.

I hear you have even borrowed my cook for your show too!

Ray, thats a nice looking 109, why not bring it to the Royal gunpowder Mills in Waltham Abbey on 24/25th june for OUR show.

Details on http://www.millsmilitaria.co.uk

Or give me a call on 020 8534 4246

Good luck with the Landy

Rob

Lee your such a pimp!

Ray, thats a nice looking 109, why not bring it to the Royal gunpowder Mills in Waltham Abbey on 24/25th june for OUR show.

Good luck with the Landy

Rob

Rob,

I think they are using our show as a test run :wink: See you at Standon in April??

Ray, that's two shows you have to put in your diary now, Rob's show is a good one, it must be I'm going..

Lee your such a pimp!

Good luck with the Landy

Rob

Rob,

I think they are using our show as a test run :wink: See you at Standon in April??

Ray, that's two shows you have to put in your diary now, Rob's show is a good one, it must be I'm going..

Of course we are going to be there Lee :roll: Who else will be making all the BANGS there ~L~

Looking forward to seeing you at Standon Rob

And Ray

Great job on the Landy mate, mine had half a field under the bonnet in comparison to yours. It would be good if you could make it to either of the two venues previously mentioned by my esteemed colleagues :evil: as they are both proving to be well attended according to the bookings we have received so far.

Look forward to seeing you in the near future

Yes mate i'll be at Standon, just listen for the sound of a V8 rumbling down the country lanes, that is of course if it can be heard over the noise of your bangs :lol:

Don't know what you mean :wink: :lol: Rob, I picked up the pyro's up for the Mills show last week, found me anything to blow up yet???

Taking the Fox out in an hour & will be getting very wet by the looks of things.

If you see 6.5tons of green going past you at over 70mph that be me :lol:

Going at 70 mph in something weighing 6.5 tons is a good thing if your going past where I live, they might be calling it Olympic Village down the estate agents, but its still bloody rough :twisted:

As for something to blow up, Hmmmm still working on that one, the site are a bit fussy about the buildings so maybe a sheet of scrap ply in the shape of a tank, still looking for some oil drums though!