Illuminations Convoy.

yes my girls and i go to bispham and look at the displays every year, then its always got to be the chippy on way home .....

You're making my mouth water, top chippy in those far off days was Benthams in Poulton closely followed by one just accross the road from Talbot Rd bus station (used to be a battle of wits with the conductor on the last 88 or 89 bus to smuggle the chips past him).:-D

Hi all,

pity we didnt see the lights, still it was nice meeting both willyslancs and williamsd, Landy ran brill. The jeep that was popping had to be towed back to the site, I spoke to the owner, and he thinks that he has the wrong screened plugs in, he was working on it when we left the site at 11ish.

Sorry didnt get to Fairhaven, when we woke up, the tent was soaked, so to let it dry off, we strolled round the car boot sale at the site.

See you all soon

Mark

RE GUINESS RECORD ATTEMPT.

Had a letter this morning , stating that the run is going to be attempted again on the 3rd of October (sat).

This time it is going the other direction,the meeting point is the Red Lion pub in Bispham at 9.00pm. :coffee:

Contact Bob on

Mobile 07974445550

Had a letter this morning , stating that the run is going to be attempted again on the 3rd of October (sat).

This time it is going the other direction,the meeting point is the Red Lion pub in Bispham at 9.00pm. :coffee:

Contact Bob on

Mobile 07974445550

Do they allow two way traffic now? I seem to remember it being one way from the south end round Squires Gate area although it may only have been weekends.

Contact Bob on

Mobile 07974445550

Anyone braving the weather tomorrow?

Couple of poor pictures in tonights local paper , some pictures on the south cumbria mvt website too .

Didnt go due to partner having root canal work day before and not too good,also would have meant moving 3 relatives cars and a large trailer with munga body on before i could get to the Jeep .