Firepower Museum 15/02/09

Hi Mark, it's my WMIK in the edge of the photo (so most likely me stood in the way of Martin taking a photo, sorry!) It was a better show than I was expecting, but I was dissapointed about driving down for half the museum to be closed. Lots of people wanting to talk about wmiky thing and there seemed to be a fair amount of interest from the few public that were around.

Sue

Hi Mark, it's my WMIK in the edge of the photo (so most likely me stood in the way of Martin taking a photo, sorry!) It was a better show than I was expecting, but I was dissapointed about driving down for half the museum to be closed. Lots of people wanting to talk about wmiky thing and there seemed to be a fair amount of interest from the few public that were around.

Sue

Hello Sue.Forget me if i am mistaken,but havent you posted in the Defender 50th forum??.The name and vehicles ring a bell. Any history you can give us on the WMIK??.

Hello Sue.Forget me if i am mistaken,but havent you posted in the Defender 50th forum??.The name and vehicles ring a bell. Any history you can give us on the WMIK??.

Yep, you're quite right, I've got GB19 in the fleet as well :D

The wmiky thing started life as a GS 110 Wolf. Last year was spent aquiring and then the surprisingly easy task of fitting the kit and it is now very nearly a complete WMIK. So it doesn't have history as a WMIK, just another walt!

Sue

Yep, you're quite right, I've got GB19 in the fleet as well :D

The wmiky thing started life as a GS 110 Wolf. Last year was spent aquiring and then the surprisingly easy task of fitting the kit and it is now very nearly a complete WMIK. So it doesn't have history as a WMIK, just another walt!

Sue

Thanks for the info.You might as well add GB001 to your already impressive fleet.Its for sale priced at £15,000.