Help the eldery!

ArtistsRifles

This topic comes from another forum but I feel its equally relevant here as if it were not for the people now in need of support we would not be free and enjoying the hobby we do:

Abuse of the Elderly, Show your Support

It costs nothing, just register by following this link:

Help the Aged http://www.iwill.co.uk/

They are trying to get 25000 signatures and as of writing have about 17500.

Instances include an old man of 85 (ish) attacked in his own home. He was an ex-para who served during WW2 (Arnhem). The lowlifes nicked his medals."

Effectively this is an on-line petition to get, amongst other things,those who care for the eldery to be regiatered. Doesn't cost anything but a minute or so of your time amd I believe we all owe those affected a lot more than that!!

This topic comes from another forum but I feel its equally relevant here as if it were not for the people now in need of support we would not be free and enjoying the hobby we do:

Abuse of the Elderly, Show your Support

It costs nothing, just register by following this link:

Help the Aged http://www.iwill.co.uk/

They are trying to get 25000 signatures and as of writing have about 17500.

Instances include an old man of 85 (ish) attacked in his own home. He was an ex-para who served during WW2 (Arnhem). The lowlifes nicked his medals."

Effectively this is an on-line petition to get, amongst other things,those who care for the eldery to be regiatered. Doesn't cost anything but a minute or so of your time amd I believe we all owe those affected a lot more than that!!

A veteran attacked and his medals stolen???

Shoot the bastards I say!!! -Lest we forget.-

I signed.