HMVF Trip to Overloon Museum, ONE SEAT AVAILABLE!

Joris

I just checked and for 90 GBP you can book the same flight, it's a bit more expensive then the orginal price but not much. Transportation in the Netherlands is not an issue since Dan will drive from Schiphol to Overloon too.

I have done it. Ticket booked £79.68.

Make room on the wagon i am coming with you. However, i must sit up next to the pilot or i will get sick.

Hell of an early Birthday present though, but really excited about it now. The first time i heard of this museum was when i bought a whole lot of ATB postcards in the 70's which had the Overloon tanks in their forest setting. That always fired my imagination and wish to go visit.

Tim (too)

Make room on the wagon i am coming with you. However, i must sit up next to the pilot or i will get sick.

Hell of an early Birthday present though, but really excited about it now. The first time i heard of this museum was when i bought a whole lot of ATB postcards in the 70's which had the Overloon tanks in their forest setting. That always fired my imagination and wish to go visit.

Tim (too)

Bloody great news Tim! Well done.

Love

Jack.

Tim (too)

Great news Tim :yay: - look forwards to meeting you up at Stansted!! :)

is it not a customs offence to take foriegn food into mainland Europe ? dont want him arresred for carrying illicit custard creams

There not Forign! There BRITISH!! However dairy products are a no no , so that lets out the custard!. :(

Pity we can't do it by Dackota into a feild at night with torches for landing lights, be very authentic.