Land Rover Wolf measurements

Paul101Clark

There is aparently a drawing in one of the manuals,

It's in the Level 2 (Unit Maintenance) Repair Instructions in Chapter 15 AESP 2320-D-128-522.

There are measurements down to a tenth of mm for all three chassis types. Let me know which you want

It's in the Level 2 (Unit Maintenance) Repair Instructions in Chapter 15 AESP 2320-D-128-522.

There are measurements down to a tenth of mm for all three chassis types. Let me know which you want

Clive since it's a Land Rover I assume those measurements will have to be taken with a large pinch of salt.......tolerance about 10mm plus or minus:-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Clive since it's a Land Rover I assume those measurements will have to be taken with a large pinch of salt.......tolerance about 10mm plus or minus:-D

We had one of the first 101s released,we sent it to a man in somerset for chassis straightening,he did it cold,when we pulled faces in disbelief ,he said ,It will be a darn sight closer than when it left the factory,:rofl:

We one decided to do chassis drop tests and like Degsy sez we were amazed at the variations,thats why all the holes are to big for the bolts and have large washers.Dont forget the golden rule never tighten anything up till all the bolts are in.:shocked: