Hi all

rbrtcrowther

Just saying hello to you all but having a struggle with computers and technology, would rather see some moving parts when sending messages.

Bought my Scammell Explorer about 3 years ago and it's beating me into the ground. She's called Big jenny and i think there is a picture of her on page 5 of the explorer gallerie.

I may have met some of you at a few rallies hope to get mine to some one day.

I your ever in the porthmadog area pop up for a brew.

All the best

Rob.

PS. Am i putting theese messages in the right place the right way? I really don't do computers.

Yup you got it right , ps. if you dont the mods can shift them so not to worry !

Welcome to the Friendly Forum , pull up a bar stool when you get to the clubhouse bar and enjoy a sip while sharing tails of Scammell lore and mechanical difficulties as there are a number of other Scammell addicts who will want to share their adventures with you !

Welcome Rob ! Great to have another long suffering Explorer owner amongst us ! Any recent pics of Big Jenny for the Explorer gallery please and tales of woe are always better shared so tell us everything you have had go wrong or break and how much you love your Scammell despite this !:-D Andy

• 3 weeks later...