Book

cripp

Well done Paul lokks good mate, I hope you can retire soon.

How is it advertised ????

Thanks Mark. You can get codes to post into web pages or blogs. I made my own as you see in my sig. You can also send links to people from the blurb site. There's a post to the web option that posts your book to Facebook , delicious, digg, stumblupon, google bookmarks or reddit. Other than that it's just word of mouth. I've just been peddling it, not very successfully :cry: on various forums.

Hi,

may have missed this info,but can the books be brought direct from you ? or is there a U.K. outlet.

Ashley

You can buy a copy if you want and make me rich. :cool2: If I sell 100,000 copies I'll be moving.:-D

Hi,

may have missed this info,but can the books be brought direct from you ? or is there a U.K. outlet.

Ashley

You can buy from the blurb site. You will have to sign up much like any other place, or I can order for you. Post is around £3.50 I think.

Thanks

We really need to look at this method in a bit more detail for the HMVF book. I'd appreciate opinions and any further info especially from Paul and anyone who can work on this sort of system to see if it is a runner for us.

It strikes me that if this is a path to go down we would might need to secure orders up front and to do that you all would need to see some samples of the content. Having your name in it should not necessarily be enough to flex your friend. Discuss..

• 1 year later...