hi

sirjj

Hello everyone, i'm JJ and i'm from Portsmouth. I own a 1967 Land rover 109 ambulance. I'm looking to restore her back to her original army condition but will need help from anyone into what equipment they came with and any info whatsoever. Also any help into restoration as possible. Look forward to speaking to some of you soon.

Welcome to the crew, your application to join the HMVF emergency services will be fast tracked on the production of either 1) A tin of Mr Sheen Wood Polish or 2) A packet of custard cream biscuits. Please note the production of both would be looked at as just showing off.

Looks like your baby has had a civvy carrer as well, any history?

the ambulance was with oxfordshire search and rescue after it was de-mobbed but was never used in anger. i got quite a bit of history from them via an email this morning. as for the military history, i'm looking into that at the moment. i don't even know the military registration number?????? i'm a member of the EMLRA and i'm sorting it out that way.

as for the mr sheen, i'm a school caretaker, i've plenty of that in my cupboard :cool2: has that fast tracked my application????? if not, i'll send the missus up to the shop for the custard creams.

Oh our beloved Leader :bow:and Plank owner will just love you. The downside is that with your expert experience, the boys have been changing the oil on the Jimmy's in the club house bar, again!

JJ, make those Jimmy owning slobs clean up there own mess, or threaten them with a ride in the Ambulance!!:cool2: