Military Day Sunday 2nd November 2008

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Fair comment CW, 'The good old days', just goes to prove we're getting to be old fogeys.:-D

We had a lot less money.a lot more freedom,and a lot more fun,i feel sorry for the younger ones.when you read what there moaning about

you feel like shouting at them,get off your asre and do something about it.

Hopefully we have got a few more disgracefull years in us yet mate,we aint that old.Look at me ,only just last week i managed to upset the queens harbour master,gonna have to go some to beat that.Amd the performing rights people are back ,cant wait.:rofl:

ok ok DEGS and CAT, this is a posting for Military Day Sunday 2nd November 2008

Ok i will start a new thread WHO CAN WE UPSET NEXT ?

I upset the one currently referred to as the Duchess of Cornwall - does that count???

Top man thats high up the street cred list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IF YOU LIKE OLD BIKES

Military Day at the London Motorcycle Museum

The vehicles, the music and the NAAFI rations. All military/services vehicles welcome – bring yours. 2 minutes silence at 11am.

Entry £6 – includes NAAFI voucher and Museum entry.

Visit the museum or call 020 8579 1248 for more details.........

London Motorcycle Museum

Ravenor Farm,29, Oldfield Lane, Greenford, UB6 9LD

Tel: 020 8575 6644 email: thelmm@hotmail.com

http://www.motorcycle-uk.com/lmm/events.html

Hi Cat

Do you like old bikes ?"this will be fun"

Well have ridden a few,went out with a few and married one.

Just sold the last two bikes so i supose thats it.

We will of course be supporting this event,it contains an awful lot of Triumph history,i dont understand why this event struggles to get people.£6 for food all the tea you can drink entry to the musuem.Be warned you people the local councill would like to get there hands on this piece of land,Dont moan when its gone,get down there,the owners are real enthusiasts,they do an enormous amount for charity.

talking of old things just saw Jeff Beck on tele playing at Ronnie Scotts.I didnt even know he was still alive,he is out of this world,it was all going well till that bloke who did layla came on,or was it la la from the tele tubbies never did reckon him.

C'mon CW, what are you doing watching Teletubbies, second childhood coming on:???:-D

I dont know if it was a joke but i got a video for xmas couple of years ago,mind you i quite like noo noo.:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

We will of course be supporting this event,it contains an awful lot of Triumph history,i dont understand why this event struggles to get people.£6 for food all the tea you can drink entry to the musuem.Be warned you people the local councill would like to get there hands on this piece of land,Dont moan when its gone,get down there,the owners are real enthusiasts,they do an enormous amount for charity.

I'd have liked to go down there from Yorkshire but not able to justify it for one day. Maybe next year. If anyone wants to share costs of a Transit size van and bring a motorbike as well. I'd put one or two in for display.

All the best

I'd have liked to go down there from Yorkshire but not able to justify it for one day. Maybe next year. If anyone wants to share costs of a Transit size van and bring a motorbike as well. I'd put one or two in for display.

All the best

After todays turnout i doubt if it will be worth the run mate.but nice idea anyway thanks.cw.

After todays turnout i doubt if it will be worth the run mate.but nice idea anyway thanks.cw.

Yes the turnout was a bit low this year , but to all that may have missed it this year see you in 2009 , BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

Come on C W post up all the pics, you must have filled up a 1gig card, how did it go at Acton Depot Steve

Edited by steve ryan
Acton Depot