Military Day Sunday 2nd November 2008

Military Day at the London Motorcycle Museum

The vehicles, the music and the NAAFI rations. All military/services vehicles welcome – bring yours. 2 minutes silence at 11am.

Entry £6 – includes NAAFI voucher and Museum entry.

Visit the museum or call 020 8579 1248 for more details.........

London Motorcycle Museum

Ravenor Farm,29, Oldfield Lane, Greenford, UB6 9LD

Tel: 020 8575 6644 email: thelmm@hotmail.com

http://www.motorcycle-uk.com/lmm/events.html

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi steve,we tried to get them interested last year, but no bugger was interested.see you there all being well.CW.

Hi cat and Pat xx

I must say you to look the part at chatham, luv a duck you scrub up well.

No this will always be a small one day event, its one for the hardy,dont mind the cold and rain, plus it is just down the road for us, all the best steve

Hi cat and Pat xx

I must say you to look the part at chatham, luv a duck you scrub up well.

No this will always be a small one day event, its one for the hardy,dont mind the cold and rain, plus it is just down the road for us, all the best steve

Maybe i should scrub up and bring the navy champ?

Hi steve,we tried to get them interested last year, but no bugger was interested.see you there all being well.CW.

HI CW shall we tell them obout the free beer ? or will this leave less for us, it already looks like we will have to give some to Nigel, but he is on a bike and an old one at that so he cant down much o i dont know

Edited by steve ryan
Nigle,

not everyone ignored you I was there on my m20 and should be there again this time

Nigel

Thats good mate,didnt know it was you,then you didnt know it was me,put that right this time:-D

OOO You cafe racer you, come on tell us more

Not a lot to tell really.

Started out on a BSA Bantam with a 60 thou rebore clip ons, rear sets,couldnt understand why ford pops were overtaking me.

So moved on to a Royal Enfield crusader sports,that was a bit better,when i wasnt stopping another oil leak.Had an ariel Red hunter for a while off rd bike.Ariel Arrow.ported that and fitted expansion boxes,went really well,blew perfect smoke rings when you shut the throttle.

Had a Norton 88 600cc,great bike never let me down once.Ended up with A gold star 500 straight off the track,no lights etc ran around on cycle lamps,legal at the time as no generating equipment fitted.Crashed it at Rye during the mods /rockers troubles,acumalated three lots of 3year bans,sold the bike to the copper who nicked me the last time to save doing a three month streach.Not a lot to tell really.:-D

Not a lot to tell really.

Started out on a BSA Bantam with a 60 thou rebore clip ons, rear sets,couldnt understand why ford pops were overtaking me.

So moved on to a Royal Enfield crusader sports,that was a bit better,when i wasnt stopping another oil leak.Had an ariel Red hunter for a while off rd bike.Ariel Arrow.ported that and fitted expansion boxes,went really well,blew perfect smoke rings when you shut the throttle.

Had a Norton 88 600cc,great bike never let me down once.Ended up with A gold star 500 straight off the track,no lights etc ran around on cycle lamps,legal at the time as no generating equipment fitted.Crashed it at Rye during the mods /rockers troubles,acumalated three lots of 3year bans,sold the bike to the copper who nicked me the last time to save doing a three month streach.Not a lot to tell really.:-D

Ruddy hooligan:n00b::-D

Ruddy hooligan:n00b::-D

Hello mate,you just woke up,it sounds bad but i was probably the best behaved of the bunch,tell you what tho there was none of that criminal damage lark you get today,well only on the mods,and a few deck chairs at Brighton.

Hello mate,you just woke up,it sounds bad but i was probably the best behaved of the bunch,tell you what tho there was none of that criminal damage lark you get today,well only on the mods,and a few deck chairs at Brighton.

Fair comment CW, 'The good old days', just goes to prove we're getting to be old fogeys.:-D