WANTED - Reliable transport firm in or near Essex

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks!!

The OT is 2.95m wide & weighs in at 13.5 tonnes. Can be driven on, or lifted on via vehicle mounted crane if it's available. If driving on - the loadramps will need width extensions too as the tracks are narrow.

I've promised it for an private engagement on Sat 15th Sept, returning Sun 16th. Vehicle is stored at Great Yeldham, in Essex and will be going to Braintree - about 17 miles away. Could do with a quote for that job ASAP if pos????

Only it looks unlikely the fight with DVLA will be over by then.

If you are using Sat-Nav or AutoRoute the locations are:

Great Yeldham: 52.01162 Deg N, 0.56640 Deg E

Destination: 51.88452 Deg N, 0.54153 Deg E

• 3 years later...

Hello, My name is Andy, I was just reading this old thread, and was wondering if you still had a need for haulage in the Gt. Yeldham area? We have a lowloader and are based near Halstead, we are also involved moving other vintage vehicles and steam traction engines, weekend or evenings not a problem. If we can help please give me a call 07768 478031.

Hello, My name is Andy, I was just reading this old thread, and was wondering if you still had a need for haulage in the Gt. Yeldham area? We have a lowloader and are based near Halstead, we are also involved moving other vintage vehicles and steam traction engines, weekend or evenings not a problem. If we can help please give me a call 07768 478031.

Hi Andy,

The vehicle has moved down to Brentwood as it's closer to home for me (Dagenham area). Is that still in your area of operations??