Where's Jack's blog?

oddball

I would have thought you would have been well blogged up by now :D

LOL Now that Oddball is going to be the saying of 06 :D

Funny enough Oddball I am getting withdrawal systems at the moment but have been so busy with, well business! But, we should be back into full swing at the weekend :D and when you are next down at Somerset drop in and give me a hand :twisted: :evil:

..............and don't forget that there will be a printed version off my blog coming out soon :wink:

Well sorted and blogged up I will be!

Cheers mate.

Jack.

Ok, I am one for setting targets and goals so I am going to publicly put my neck on the block and say that by the end of this year, I WILL have a WC52 and a GMC Shop Van..........I will say that gain - by the end of this year, I WILL have a WC52 and a GMC Shop Van in need of restoration!

There, said it, now I better get on with it and work out how I am actually going to do that!

Cheers.

Jack.

OK Jack agree with you on that one, but notice you say "I WILL" in capital letters, so does that mean you will have them up and running or they will need restoring :?

thats got him he won't understand now

...ok let me get my glasses Mark :twisted:

Right, read that :twisted: and this is how it is;

I call one of the walls in my office the 'visualisation wall' and on that wall I pin pictures of what I want ( stay with me :wink: ) now on that wall is a picture of a GMC Van and a WC 52 and I am not saying whose Dodge I have a picture of :oops: and I am not saying what else is up there :shock:

Now by the end of the year, I will have taken those pictures down as they will no l longer be relevant :wink:

.........works for me every time, you should try it :shock:

[got away with that one else well]

Hey Jack! It must be about time we had an update on your truck 8)

I would have thought you would have been well blogged up by now :D

......andbecause I haven't been working on it, I haven't been able to screw anything up so I haven't had to hit the 'help' button - HMVF :roll:

......but it will kick off again the weekend - situation normal :wink: :roll:

I will say that gain - by the end of this year, I WILL have a WC52 and a GMC Shop Van in need of restoration!

Nope I just read that and it says, I WILL have a WC52, ....and a GMC ShopVan in need of restoration. So one WILL be on the button, up and running, maybe even in Red, the other, the ShopVan will still be in need of restoration.

Go easy on him. With the GMC cargo done and dusted by May, its asking abit much to expect him to restore both the new WC52 AND the New ShopVan by the end of the year.