Old forum - what would you like back?

Jack

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Thought I did reply,..........somewhere regarding Gamma Goat and AWDC truck stuff,..........:confused: (although admitidly, NOT in this thread. :coffee:)

:tup::ok

Hi snapper,many thanks,have left it for a while to reply wanted to see what the responce to my question about what members would like to see again.havnt had one reply ,you obviously are like me and have a wide interest.(thats why we are such clever and interesting people:rofl:)Oh well its a lot less work for me.cheers John.

Catwealze - I would ask for you to post everything you done.

The reason being is the your work was fantastic to read and was much appreciated by the membership. You have to be aware that we have over 45,000 vistors a month to HMVF so all of our work is read by many many people.

Some folks join in some don't but you can rest assured that all post here are read around the world.

Your aren't privvt to the information that I am but it is interesting to see where the visitors come from and what links on what site to what information there are posted to on here...........:coffee:

The information we have on here is outstanding and is becoming a massive archive that is being read around the globe.

:tup::

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Heartily agree with Jack, I thoroughly enjoyed your marine adventures.

Thanks for your comments,The only problem is its not posible to recreate the same enthuseasm for something you have allready done i feel.Sure i can re post all the pictures but the txt was spontanious and all the comments from other members will be missing.So the risk is it becomes a picture gallery and thats all,Give it a go later but got a race boat to get ready,having thrown all my toys out of the pram a month ago i got a call today,HELP.