43rd. Wessex division sign or picture wanted

Niels v

Hi

I found the remains of a division sign of the 43rd Wessex division, on the bonnet on my Champ, and I wanted to paint it, on it again, so does any one have a picture, sticker ore any other thing of the 43rd Wessex division, that I can enlarge and draw the sign on the bonnet after?

It would bee a great help!

Cheers Niels

CIMG0286.JPG

Edited by Niels v

Hi Niels

I have some 43rd Wessex division templates in jpeg format. I have attached one. I enlarged/ reduced it on a photocopier. I have them on my Morris. It might be slightly different to the one on your champ but could be useful!

All the best

Martin F

wyvern382.jpg

43rd was the TA regiment in Reading, Berks and I do know they had a Champ based at Brock Barracks, Oxford road, Reading in the 1950s. I wonder if it was the same vehicle? If you find out, can you let me know, please?

I do not know that much about the 43rd Wessex division, but I know that it was attach to the REME Light Aid Detachment to Light Anti-Aircraft Regiment Royal Artillery, as it has it has a blue, yellow red, square on the opposite side of the bonnet with a whit 47 on it. hope that can help.

cheers

• Niels v changed the title to 43rd. Wessex division sign or picture wanted