How do i change my profile

Lord Burley

Namely my age and signature?.

Mark if you look just above the words 'Reply to Thread' at the top of the forum you will see the menu bar.

The first one on the menu is User CP that stands for User Control Panel - click on that and then you will see on the left hand side a menu with everything you need to change your information........

Any problems then please let me know.

Cheers

Jack.

Jack, have sorted signature birthday etc but cant get an avatar :shocked: have managed to get my picture up for my profile but I dont have a link for edit avatar.

Understand you have greater problems then me wanting to sort out my picture at the moment!

Jack, have sorted signature birthday etc but cant get an avatar :shocked: have managed to get my picture up for my profile but I dont have a link for edit avatar.

Understand you have greater problems then me wanting to sort out my picture at the moment!

Rose - can you see this in your Avatar panel -

Custom Avatar If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Rose - can you see this in your Avatar panel -

Custom Avatar If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

But I dont have a link for edit avatar :shake: unless its hidden in one of the other options?