Introducing myself and Thankyou.

Good morning all. My name is Steven, I own a landrover series 3 109 ffr with a recently failed ignition filter box ballast resistor, which I am currently trying to find a solution to. The vehicle is a hard worked and very useful part of our farm equipment. My reason for asking to join this forum is for help with the present issue, and any future issues as they present themselves. Due to an interest in vintage machinery in general, I would also like to attend some of the military vehicle shows as time allows. Finally, I would just like to say Thankyou for accepting me into the forum.

Thankyou very much, we are based in Bolsover, Derbyshire. We did have a military day here last year with vehicles and re enactment, bands etc. Unfortunately we didn’t manage to attend due to a late harvest, but are hoping to if it’s repeated this year.

Personally I find the military vehicle enthusiasts a pretty good bunch, at any of the shows we attend.

We have vintage cars too and that's a very clique group...very different people in general..in our opinion..

I guess a lot of military vehicles must still have a working life, whereas I suppose a classic car is very much to be kept, or put back to how it was when it left the factory.