USE OF "HMVF" TRADEMARK

N.O.S.

Is there a protocol covering the use of "HMVF" in the public eye by individual members?

I wanted to acknowledge the group on the flowers laid at Thetford memorial - I had to take a decision myself and went ahead and did it anyway, albeit a bit unsure, but I felt that at least those involved in Jackson's story would understand.

I hope nobody had any objection (its too late now anyway :whistle: ) but I did try to get some guidance beforehand.

Just thought some clarification / guidance on this topic might prevent problems arising in the future :dunno:

Everyone is more than welcome to and that you for your work over the weekend and a very special gesture, it is wonderful to see other like minded people making a difference.

My apologies for not getting back to you as I will always reply PM's - if someone has be good enough to send me one then it is for me to reply. When I am away for a day or two my HMVF PM's and email tend to stack up and takes me a while to get through them - currently have 165 PMs in my inbox :sweat:

Did you manage to get any pictures?

Kind regards.

Jack.

The problem I had was getting a reply at very short notice.

The only way to conatct 'the management' seemed to be to use the REPORT TO MODERATOR button or a PM. But with no posting as such to report, I used a PM.

If I'd thought a bit more :sweat: , I could have posted a reply on the topic, covering what I wanted to do, and then reported it to the mods.

Would this be the best solution, i.e. give mods the task of approving use of logo?

currently have 165 PMs in my inbox :sweat:

Did you manage to get any pictures?

Kind regards.

Jack.

Posted some pics on Sunday. Looks like you had a good time in slightly better weather.

165 PMs - that's a lot of Tiger Tank enquiries! :whistle: