Hello every one

robiejay

I'm Rob from Australia and I am restoring a mid 20s Berliet CBLH  6 ton truck . It was a fairly complete truck when I got it a couple years ago with only a few bits missing. 

I am currently working on the chassis preparing it for sand blasting and painting and also seeing what I need for the engine to get that back running again .  I need to find a engine fan and it's mount , I will make a water pump as that was missing also but the difficult  part may be the spark control lever and shaft which was also missing. 

I have restoring a couple newer trucks than this one  , a 1950 White Superpower WC 18r

a 1966 Autocar DC7564 

and a 1980 White Road Boss 

so the Berliet is a bit different but a challenge 

I would love hear from anyone with a similar vehicle or someone who has knowledge of these trucks

Photo of when I got the truck 

The truck in the centre is my truck 

At some stage in its life the truck has received the pneumatic tyre upgrade but I have been fortunate to obtain a chassis with solids .

IMG_20200212_150101_795.jpg

delivery-trucks-for-the-rosella-preserving-and-manufacturing-company-in-australia-1920s-2HA80D4.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...