If you had a magic wond....

Jack

Ok - If you had a magic wand and you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?

There are several you can't choose:

• You can't be a Top Gear presenter
    • You can't have the lead role in the film Ghost Busters
    • You can be Hank Marvin

[*]

Train driver. Always wanted to be one when i was little, only to discover (age 8) that i couldn't be one (colour blind).

My Dad was a Motorman (driver) on the Underground when I was a kid. During school holidays I used to go to work with him - would be in the cab one way occasionally getting to drive the train and with his mate the guard comong back where I got to open & close the doors!! Happy days!!

My Dad was a Motorman (driver) on the Underground when I was a kid. During school holidays I used to go to work with him - would be in the cab one way occasionally getting to drive the train and with his mate the guard comong back where I got to open & close the doors!! Happy days!!

My dad was a driver too (BR). Had similar school holiday experiances. You can't gety away with these sort of things now though.

I've just spent a week on the Somme and seen the archaeology and reconstruction work going on in Thiepval Wood. Absolutely fantastic. Ideally, I would be Tour Guide Barbi on the Somme.

Nah the Belgian side is much more civilised. Agree with you though. the main thing is the area is so SMALL! How did they all fit? They must have been queuing up to fall over.