FBW AX40 radio truck

DAN THE STEAM

Hello all, sorry this is probably in the wrong group, but seamed the closest place to try and find info or help.

I am currently restoring a swiss built FNW AX40 truck, I know there is one other in the uk and am trying to track it down, anyone know it's where abouts?

Here is a photo of my truck, I am currently bringing it back to life, she runs, I have also now rebuilt the brakes and many other mechanical items to make it drivable, just need to get bodywork sorted now then fit inside.

20210720_151008.thumb.jpg.fc1738cbd65830ae19d89a3f68a50104.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Saw one just like yours at a show in Blandford Forum, Dorset a year or so ago, it was shown in an old MVT magazine and had the registration 954 XVD, or something like that, I remember its number because it was just a few numbers from that on a friends vehicle.

Sorry do not know anything else about it.

cheers 

There is a  FBW AX40  currently registred as 954 XVD. 

JUF 223 E, could be seen as some vehicle shows many years ago.   I don't know any other info about them, but attractive looking trucks with a certain style.

Edited by B series

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan my names Andy and I own FBW ax40 954xvd I've owned it just a year now I got it off a chap in Portsmouth and I drove it home to blandford in dorset from thorny island sorry no good computers so my mobile is preferred and is 07867988311 you are welcome to ring we might be able to help eachother