Vokes filter for sale

welbike

Hi all, 

Have for sale this Vokes filter, complete with a (high quality repro) elbow and hose, and adapter for the 276 carb. These were used on BSA M20's, Nortons, Triumphs and Matchless (but on Matchless a different hose system was used.

It is located at a friend in the UK, who is also on here a lot. So no import duties and nasty taxes, the price for the complete set is 700 pounds.

Let me know if interested,

Lex Schmidt

DSCF3437.JPG

DSCF3438.JPG

Can you send me some pictures? mine is also a true original, with attachments on it, check out Stuart Bray's website for other pricing idea's !!

VOKES TANK TOP AIR CLEANER SET - 100% GENUINE PARTS - COMPLETE SET. | Stuart Bray Motorcycles (stuart-bray-motorcycles.co.uk)

But be carefull, there are also vehicle Vokes filters, that vary a little bit from the bike ones.

Cheers,

Lex

002.jpg

21 hours ago, welbike said:

Can you send me some pictures? mine is also a true original, with attachments on it, check out Stuart Bray's website for other pricing idea's !!

VOKES TANK TOP AIR CLEANER SET - 100% GENUINE PARTS - COMPLETE SET. | Stuart Bray Motorcycles (stuart-bray-motorcycles.co.uk)

But be carefull, there are also vehicle Vokes filters, that vary a little bit from the bike ones.

Cheers,

Lex

002.jpg

Hi Lex,

I have had a Vokes filter on my M20 for 36 years now so I do know what a correct on looks like, bought it from another owner, never been used and felt filters and paint as good as new. Just looked at that web link, think his price has doubled since I last looked.

Your photo shows one connected to a JAP engine (of which I have one on a charging set) and it is obvious that it has a straight and smaller outlet on the filter.

• 2 weeks later...