Roadsure thread has VANISHED Jack

ian2b

Jack, where has the Roadsure thread gone

Just moved it for a bit Ian whilst I consider what to do with it - I had a telephone conversation today........... :|

Shame really as all I was trying to do was to get a 'no strings' attached benefit for HMVF members - there you go, you live and you learn.

Just moved it for a bit Ian whilst I consider what to do with it - I had a telephone conversation today........... :|

Shame really as all I was trying to do was to get a 'no strings' attached benefit for HMVF members - there you go, you live and you learn.

Thanks for the reply Jack,

It sounds to me like you have been getting more hassle from people/clubs/companys and all you was trying to do was get us HMVF members a good deal on our insurance. Thanks for trying anyway. :tup:

I read the post as well, and was a little hurt, as Iam a member of Dorset MVT and a member of HMVF.

Do I get included, with the mud slung at Dorset? Was this a general thing or certain individuals? If so who, as I will happily bring them to task.

I know one and it will surprise you Jack.. But that is for discussion out of public view.

I as a member of Dorset have always backed you and HMVF, and HMVF is still linked via the Dorset MVT website, which is now up and running again.

No one will gain from this

HF :-(

I read the post as well, and was a little hurt, as Iam a member of Dorset MVT and a member of HMVF.

Do I get included, with the mud slung at Dorset? Was this a general thing or certain individuals? If so who, as I will happily bring them to task.

I know one and it will surprise you Jack.. But that is for discussion out of public view.

I as a member of Dorset have always backed you and HMVF, and HMVF is still linked via the Dorset MVT website, which is now up and running again.

No one will gain from this

HF :-(

Don't worry HF - I will give you another cuddle........again :whistle: No worries about the Dorset MVT, great bunch of folks just a case of a couple of old timers and chinese whispers which as you know spreads like wild fire!

You are all right, everyones loses - a complete circus really considering how small this movement is.

Time to move on from this one folks.