1000 poster club

Richard Farrant

Thanks Mark,

Jack is not a very good host, always disappearing or going to sleep. :whistle:

Welcome to the club Richard, Jack's a terrible host but I just saw him online so I think he must of just got up.... just off to check the Mess to make sure he's picked up the bottles... :whistle:

Well welcome to the 1000 club Kewelde!

Apologise for not being there to welcome you and to hand you your keys personally and despite what the others were saying I was busy! I was having a meeting with the local planning department to finalise the extension on the HMVF Clubhouse - it was supposed to of been passed some months ago in time for your arrival. I was granted permission today after I passed over a brown envelope full of cash.....

Sadly, your on suite isn't ready yet so if you don't mind I have put you in Neils room - he is away in France so he said that he wouldn't mind, you are also have Mark on one side and Lee on the other so be prepared for some great conversion about the merits of living in the east.... Lee will try and corrupt you and get you to join the Essex armour crowd - a great way to get your face in the CMV. Mark will bend your ear all night about his flipping wheel wobble - the chief came to see me the other morning threatening to resign if Mark doesn't stop cornering him in the wine cellar going on about his wheel :whistle:

You will soon get to know your way around and the Dutch guys are great company but their table manner are terrible but we are working on that. If you need anything then just ring the bell and the Butler will attend to you.

See you in the cinema room at 22:00 as Clive is showing some slides on the nuts and bolts used in Humber pigs - it should be fun.

Lights out by 03:00 please. No dancing girls are allowed in the Clubhouse - thanks.

Jack,

Well I don't know what to say after that welcome :|

I checked out my room and Neil has left his oily overalls on the floor, smelling of gear oil, guess he has been servicing the Stalwart or that old Landie. Just been to see Clive's slide show on his nuts........and bolts, well..what can I say after that. Riveting :whistle:

Howdy Kewelde! Well almost all has been said already so only one more thing to add, in the bar we say Proost when we drink a beer and when we go to pee we go to the Schutting, not the loo. It's part of your Dutch-takeover plans but don't be alarmed, we mean no harm.

If you have any questions, please go to Neville Chamberlain. He signed our visa a couple of years ago and was mightily proud of it. "Beer in our time" were his famous words during his press conference.

width=436 height=403http://gaypatriot.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/neville.jpg[/img]

Howdy Kewelde! Well almost all has been said already

If you have any questions, please go to Neville Chamberlain. He signed our visa a couple of years ago and was mightily proud of it. "Beer in our time" were his famous words during his press conference.

Thanks for the welcome Joris.

I thought Neville Chamberlain's words were "p*ss in our time" ? :whistle: :-D