Skipping to the next page ?

bigduke6

Nice to see the forum back and a credit to all involved, only thing I'm having trouble is going from one page to another, example is I have a thread in the Motorcycle forum and am replacing some pics from time to time that were stolen by photo bucket, I can open the thread ok but when I try to go to the next page it just  seems to be stuck on loading ? anyone have the same ? 

Normally I use the private browsing and this does cause problems with some websites so tried it without and still the same, use a Mac book also.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

Nice to see the forum back and a credit to all involved, only thing I'm having trouble is going from one page to another, example is I have a thread in the Motorcycle forum and am replacing some pics from time to time that were stolen by photo bucket, I can open the thread ok but when I try to go to the next page it just  seems to be stuck on loading ? anyone have the same ? 

Normally I use the private browsing and this does cause problems with some websites so tried it without and still the same, use a Mac book also.

This problem has been fixed. 

13 hours ago, Kufra Kiwi said:

I cannot find any of the threads that I started. What am I doing wrong?

there are 2 ways to find your own content

First way 

(after you log in) on the main screen on the left hand side beneath the HMVF logo there are 2 menu bars. The top one has 4 tabs: browse,. ACTIVITY, store, support. Click activity and the rest should be self evident.

Second way 

- hover your mouse over your own name on the left hand side of the post I have quoted. So hover it over Kufra Kiwi

- a pop up window will open and on the very bottom row of that window there will be 3 options: message, ignore user, and FIND CONTENT

- click on find content and that will take you to a list of every post you ever made on here (ie as at the time I posted this you have 59 posts). 

- on the left hand side of that screen is a menu. Note that one of the options is called "Forum" and under that are 2 options: "Topics" and "Posts". Topics obviously being threads you started yourself and posts being all 59 of your individual posts 

Edited by john fox
  • Like 1