Royal British Legion

Mark

This year I am determined to get my vehicle out on Remberance Sunday somewhere and hopefully with the help of some friends and the correct buckets etc, try to raise some money for the RBL, it would be nice if Jack and Bodge (more Bodge me thinks) could come up with an HMVF poster for Poppy Day so that I/we could put this on our vehicles as support from this forum and even make it a HMVF campaign ?? What do you say Jack?

I have often sat here saying yes I will do it but now I have a friend who is close to the legion and can hopefully organise this through the proper channels, is anyone else going to be out and about on this day if so where abouts.

Sounds like a plan...

We usually go to one of the local supermarkets and take a corner of the car park... It's a nice opportunity to meet up and chat for a very worthwhile cause

We'll get our thinking caps on and see what we can come up with...

watch this space ;-)

Few of us 'down ere',..........are looking to approach the legion, and police with a view of collecting in Eastbourne town center.

Will keep posting any further details, as and when .............

Andy.

Good Idea re the poppy poster. :-)