I can't read this ?

R Cubed

Question

Had these in the Australian Army as well - may well still have for all I know - though I suspect the OH & S netherworld might have had them on the agenda.

They were called "choofas". I think the name originated from the sound they make when first lit.

Jack

The petrol parraffin seems to be the best and at 50/50 it is also more useable than just petrol, a friend has just droped off a radiator so I am going to sort out some pipe and have a radiator in the tent, he he.

Trying to sus out the shower bit will pop in to a chalndry at some stage.

Bit of an update to this beasty thing....... I still have all my eyebrows and no burns, have found that using just good quality Parafin is better as this can boil the water in about 40mins, I will get some pics at Overlord show and might even post some of the luxury tent carpet, Oh that reminds me must pack the Hoover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well got to keep the carpet clean hey...

Bit of an update to this beasty thing....... I still have all my eyebrows and no burns, have found that using just good quality Parafin is better as this can boil the water in about 40mins, I will get some pics at Overlord show and might even post some of the luxury tent carpet, Oh that reminds me must pack the Hoover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well got to keep the carpet clean hey...

Dont forget the generator :-D

Any one know how to dry carpet ours got a bit wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do I do I do. You start up the tent heater you bought at Overlord then drape the carpet over it..........................:-D