Recieved FOI Report

Surveyor

Having just received my report, I was showing it to a friend REME, who when looking at the attached page mentioned that the service history makes no mention of changing the CAM belt, Looking at the report there does appear to be a lack of information I assume this is normal, can any one help?

Final-4.jpg

That only appears to show services. Having worked in army workshops, I know how vehicles come in for repairs frequently, but there does not appear to be any repairs recorded on this document. At one time in the old AB412 there were codes written in covering operations such as renew clutch, repair brakes, etc. Of course it is all computerised now, but I don't think this document tells the whole story.

That only appears to show services. Having worked in army workshops, I know how vehicles come in for repairs frequently, but there does not appear to be any repairs recorded on this document. At one time in the old AB412 there were codes written in covering operations such as renew clutch, repair brakes, etc. Of course it is all computerised now, but I don't think this document tells the whole story.

Many thanks, may try another FOI for that record

Could I ask how long it took to get your response from the MOD? I am on my 3rd week of waiting and still nothing....

TJ

I sent the first request VIA MoD website, on 11 April 2016, then I found an email address which I sent to 23 May 2016.

DESSec-FOI@mod.uk

Not Sure which one is the answer.

Response was received 17 June 2016

Just for the record thought I would document for any ones reference, I have a copy of the original request on my file as well.

From a previous comment I have now requested the AB412

Edited by Surveyor
Additional Information